AWAKEN YOUR BODY’S INNATE HEALING!
LISTEN to its cries for help, STOP masking symptoms, and START your journey to Living Your Optimal Life!
Symptom-free does not equal Optimal Health.
Our body’s way of telling us that something is not right is by creating symptoms that can be seen as a roadmap to the source of the problem…but only if we LISTEN.
Yet when we experience chronic pain, we no longer pay attention or LISTEN to that warning, and instead mask it with pain medications.
We view our pain as the enemy and often blame our bodies for failing us.
It is time to STOP masking the warning signs and instead LISTEN to AWAKEN our body’s innate healing power.
By Watching the Video in its Entirety, You will Discover The Importance of Reconnecting to Your Body, The importance of fascia And why listening to your body is essential.
Talking Points Include:
Your Body Is Smarter Than You Think. Why Aren’t You Listening?
DR. MANON BOLLIGER, ND
For over three decades, Dr. Bolliger has trained health care practitioners on how to integrate body and mind while addressing pain, trauma, and health. Dr. Bolliger’s unique methodology guides people on a path to physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness, reminding them of their life’s choices and agency.
“How you live your life is how you heal. The body knows how to heal. Our job is to learn how to live.”
People often limit their healing process, whether it’s from arthritis, chronic pain, multiple sclerosis by abdicating their power to their Diagnosis. The path to health means discovering what really needs healing, rewriting the stories that don’t serve us, honoring our body, and reclaiming our path back to joy.
IF YOU ARE TIRED OF MASKING SYMPTOMS AND DEALING WITH CHRONIC PAIN, AND YOU DESIRE TRUE OPTIMAL HEALTH…
…Watch the video in its entirety!
- Though Trauma may be hiding in our parts. It is the Whole of us that needs to heal. What trauma are you holding in your body that could free your mind’s narrative or liberate your life?
- Fascia is like a Physiological internet of connectivity. It circulates biological, chemical, and emotional information throughout the entire body so that our body can repair.
- The body stores memories. (as was my personal experience) And we choose to attach meaning or not. Our body is programmed to heal. We just need to Access the programs that REBOOT® it.
- Pain is complex, but Pain disappears when your body no longer needs to protect itself. And that is key.
- Patients use different words when describing pain. Muscular pain elicits words like burning or pulling. Fascial pain brings up more emotional words like cruel, agonizing and paralysing…
SHARE THIS PAGE