Dr. Manon Bolliger, ND
International Speaker, Educator, Author & Founder of Bowen College
With a deep personal connection to health advocacy, Dr Manon Bolliger, ND is a dedicated proponent of patient consciousness in the healing process. Devoted to a healing movement that emphasizes listening to our symptoms rather than trying to cover them up, she helps her patients and students understand the vital role they have to play in their own unique healing process.
For over three decades, Dr. Bolliger, has trained health care practitioners on how to integrate body and mind while addressing pain, trauma and health. Dr. Bolliger’s unique methodology guides people on a path to physical, emotional and spiritual wellness, reminding them of their life’s choices and agency.
“How you live your life is how you heal.
The body knows how to heal.
Our job is to learn how to live.”
People often limit their healing process, whether it’s from arthritis, chronic pain, multiple sclerosis by abdicating their power to their Diagnosis. The path to health means discovering what really needs healing, rewriting the stories that don’t serve us, honouring our body and reclaiming our path back to joy.”
Dr. Bolliger’s training in Bowen began in 1992. Inspired by the endless possibilities inherent in this dynamic and evolving technique, by 1997 she had become one of the most experienced and recognized instructors of Bowen Technique in the world. The Bowen College was the first Canadian College of its kind bringing effective, pain-free healing to their patients, clients, friends, family and loved ones.
Dr. Bolliger helps patients discover that health is freedom – on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. From rural farmers in Nova Scotia, Corporate CEO’s in Toronto and Tri-Athletes in BC, her expertise has guided thousands of patients and helped them learn how to listen to their bodies and heal.
About Dr. Manon:
- Founder and President of The Bowen College Inc.
- Founder and Director of Cornerstone Health Centre in Vancouver, BC
- Award for Excellence in Homeopathic Medicine (Dr. R. B. Farquharson Award)
- Chairperson of the Homeopathic Department at the Boucher Naturopathic College of Medicine 2004 –Present
- Board Member DHANP (Diplomate of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians)
- Co-Founder of the Canadian Council for Homeopathic Certification (2001)
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Homeopathy (1996)
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine (1992 CCNM)
- Scholarship for Master’s study in Law and Alternative Health – McGill Law School
- LLB from Universite de Quebec a Montreal (UQUAM)
- Author of the Amazon Best Seller, “What Patients Don’t Say if Doctors Don’t Ask – The Mindful Patient-Doctor Relationship.”
- Radio host of “The Healers Café ™ “
- Founder and Developer of The L.I.S.T.E.N Program
- Developer of “Reboot Home Care Kit” to one day have a Healer in Every Household
Some of Dr. Manon’s videos
What unconscious trauma lies dormant in your body?
Perhaps, the whiplash never healed because you have not addressed the impact of the accident?
eWomen Network Conference 2019
Dr. Manon’s Best Selling Book
Dr. Manon Bolliger, ND author of What Patients Don’t Say If Doctors Don’t Ask – The Mindful Patient Doctor Relationship is one of Amazon’s Best Selling Books-In 6 categories!
“An original and insightful look at health, illness and the healing process by a dedicated complementary practitioner from whose work I have benefited personally.” Gabor Mate M.D. –Physician – Best seller Author
Money, Wealth and Business
Speaking at JTFFox event “Money, Wealth and Business 2017” in South Africa on Health – your biggest wealth
The inspirational Dr. Manon Bolliger and her patients explore her revolutionary thoughts on healing and empowerment
Dr. Manon Bolliger, ND at “The Morning Blend” on September 23rd, 2014: Interview with Dr. Manon Bolliger as she explains the 3 mistakes you should never make after being diagnosed with cancer and other incurable diseases. Promoting her amazon best seller “What Patients Dont Say If Doctors Don’t Ask – A Mindful Patient-Doctor Relationship” (2nd edition).